- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits.
- Provide recommendations.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate in Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA).
- At least 10 years working experiences in related fields
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager or Finance Manager.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Proficient in manipulating large amounts of data.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong leadership skills, proactive and result-oriented.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?