Roles & Responsiblities:
- Plan, prepare, direct, monitor, evaluate and verify the cost plan with high accuracy and reliability to ensure the cost is within the estimated budget in order to maximize profitability.
- Plan, prepare, analyse, and verify tender/bidding documents to ensure the costing is within budget and the agreed profit margin in order to produce a highly accurate and competitive pricing.
- Plan, prepare, analyse and evaluate vendors/service providers/suppliers through competitive bidding/tender/quotation processes to ensure best deal possible.
- Plan, prepare, direct, monitor and negotiate on upstream (client/customer) and downstream (vendor/service providers/suppliers) contractually binding documents such as but not limited to Conditions of Contract, Memorandum of Agreements and Letter of Award related to projects to ensure company’s best interest is uphold and protected.
- Plan, prepare, manage, direct, monitor, evaluate and verify the detailed budgeting of project to ensure the project cost is within the top-line budget limit in order to avoid cost overruns and optimizing project profitability.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Have Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering / Quantity Surveying or any equivalent qualification
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in construction of highways / road / infrastructure projects
- Vast knowledge in contract standards
- Organized, meticulous, and analytic
- Good communication skills both oral and writing
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?