- To repair and servicing of stamping die set, modification of tooling and it's defect.
- Able to operate conventional machine and correction repair of new tool
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production tooling and die set during production.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on die set, tools and equipment.
- Perform accurate die assembly and die parts fabrication via operating EDM, profile grinder, surface grinder, machining center and...
- Adhere to safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Proven experience as maintenance technician.
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices.
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
- Solid physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime.
- Minimum Certificate in Tool and Die or above with minimum 1 year experience in related field
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
- Free Meal
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?