- To supervise and monitor work progress at the site.
- Responsible for site arrangements and ensure proper functioning of day to day activities.
- Able to handle project scheduling and supervising drawing, specification and site instruction.
- To coordinate and monitor the delivery of materials.
- Monitor the work progress to ensure there are no delays.
- Witness material testing, site valuation, joint measurement &setting out.
- To lead, coordinate and control the general workers
- Attend site meeting.
- SPM/Diploma/Degree in related field.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Knowledge Microsoft Office project and Auto Cad
- Must be able to travel upon project assignment.
- Proven working experience in interior renovation.
- Able to speak and write English, Chinese & Malay.
- Possess Own transport, willing to work in Sungai Besi.
Interested candidate, please apply online or email your resume to email@example.com
Tel/Fax : 603-90548538