- Single point of contact of SAP S4/HANA administration.
- Responsible for daily troubleshooting of SAP S4/HANA systems, maintenance, incidents reporting.
- Database administration and upgrade.
- Work closely in a team environment together with other service desk, SAP functional and infra team.
- Responsible for management and monthly reporting.
- SAP Basis administration and expert knowledge in system installation, upgrade and patching.
- Installation of SAP application and basis configuration.
- Good knowledge in working with S4 /HANA Database.
- System performance tuning, SAP user management, SAP transport management.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- SAP Basis knowledge: Architecture, fundamentals of SAP systems and designs.
- SAP systems: SAP NetWeaver, ERP, Fiori, Portal, Solution Manager and etc.
- Knowledge of SAP Business Continuity (BCP) and Disaster Recovery (DRP) plan and process.
- Operating systems administration knowledge: Windows, UNIX and Linux.
- Basic knowledge of hardware architecture, RAID, cluster, hardware component and etc.
- General knowledge in IT infra: OSI model, IP network and concept, internet, firewall, DMZ.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Personal development opportunities