- Preparation and finalization of subsidiaries’ annual financial statements; monthly and quarterly management accounts; monthly cash flow forecast and annual estimates.
- Statutory financial reporting compliance and liaise with external auditor and lead the audit process.
- Review and manage tax compliance, tax audit and tax filing.
- Handling and supervising day to day accounting and financial operations.
- Professional accounting qualifications with minimum 3 - 5 years post-qualifying experience, preferably with a professional accounting firm.
- Knowledge in refineries/manufacturing operations and hedging will be an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of compliance requirements of MFRS / IFRS.
- Computer literate and able to work independently.
- Possess good communication skills, able to work with all levels of staff in the organization and a good team player.
- Must be a MIA member.
- Good communication & teamwork skills (will be liaising with many stakeholders).
- Good understanding of the links between accounts and operations (key analysis work).
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Personal development opportunities
- Annual bonus
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?