Responsible to assist Production Manager for overseeing the operations of a given manufacturing plant and scheduling employees and managing the workload and projects. To maintain work flow process in order to establish a manufacturing system, the product quality and meet customers' requirements. Also monitor budget, cost of operational, utilize operational resources and participate in safety program development.
- Planning and establish work schedules, assignments, setting quality standards, estimating timescales, cost and production sequences to achieve production goals and customer requirements for product quality and target.
- Oversee day-to-day production schedules, operational and plant activities.
- Interpret specifications, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of production facility, including maintenance, quality assurance, design, engineering and administration.
- Supervise and organise staff activities in order to reduce wastage downtime and to ensure that goods and services are produced efficiently with correct amount at the right cost and level quality and meet target.
- Coordinate maintenance and repair of machines to avoid downtime and delays, ensure production process and machinery are in compliance with customer specifications and professional and safety standard.
- Review engineering recommended process changes to ensure process is appropriate with operating goals.
- Develop and maintain efficient systems for manufacturing goods through a number of different subsystems.
- Help to implement new products and designs from Company's Development Department.
- To managing and planning from Production, Subcontractor, Vendor Suppliers, Quality Control and etc.
- To compile and review daily Production report, monthly Production report, Production weekly schedule.
- Attend and conduct Production meetings to discuss production schedules, concerns, and opportunities for improvement, and to ensure ongoing organizational teamwork.
- Monitor and control inventories for stock of raw materials, fuels, finished products and to raise suggestion plan, strategy for better management of the Company.
- Plan future manufacturing programs to obtain maximum value from production resources such as manpower, equipment, machines and testing as well as personnel.
- Fill up Internal Job Schedule (IJS) and all items.
- To plan, control and monitor the Production Department.
- Organize assembly for Production operations.
- Organize Production meeting.
- Give instruction to all subordinates on day to day task.
- Issue warning letter, suspension termination letter as per company procedure, rules and regulations.
- Verify and approved incoming, outgoing goods and all document related to Production Department.
- Liaise with suppliers on raw material, technical and quotations.
- Minimum Diploma / Degree holder in any Engineering field.
- 3 years and above relevant experience in manufacturing environment.
- Mature with ability to work independently.
- Prefer with computer literacy and possess good working ethics.
- Possess strong communications skills and able communicate with all levels.
- Flexible, proactive and hands on approach to work, excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving skills plus good business acumen.
- Knowledge of computer skill i.e Microsoft Office, AUTOCAD.
- Dynamic personality, bright and energetic.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, Quality Management System implementation.
- Experience in production management.
- Experience in 5’S” Management System.
- Knowledge in inventory system on manufacturing, material purchasing matters, logistic, storage, human resources issue and etc.
- Casual wear
- Personal development