- Monitor and expedite for timely delivery of items.
- Build and maintain good relationship with suppliers.
- Overall inventory planning management, prepare analysis reports and propose corrective actions as and when required.
- Work closely with store staff and ensure products are kept and recorded accurately.
- Work closely with sale person, operation, warehouse/logistic to ensure timely delivery of product in order to support for customers.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Strong negotiation skills
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?