- Identify new distributors, opportunities and target markets.
- Monitor and achieving sales and distribution targets set by the Company in the assigned territory.
- To maintain good rapport and relations with key accounts.
- Formulate and execute sales strategy, develop and maintain client portfolio/records.
- Analyze quarterly sales performance and sales forecast.
- Research market trends, demand and supply and report on findings.
- Ensure appropriate and timely delivery of service and products.
- Follow up on service and / or product once the delivery has been made.
- To ensure up to date debtor collection and to review key accounts aging and collection status frequently.
- Assist on other ad-hoc activities assign by superior from time to time.
- Literacy in English, Malay. Ability to speak Mandarin is a bonus.
- Good communication skills
- Good proposal & report writing skills
- Good selling skills
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
Brand & Product Junior Executive
Shah Alam, Selangor
Planner (Inventory Control)