1. Posses a Bachelor Degree (in any field).
2. Working Experience in Skills Program Training Administration especially related to JPK and PTPK at least for 3 years.
3. Expertise in the use of computer software products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat, fast typing is preferable.
4. Excellent verbal skills, the ability to communicate with external clients and within the organisation.
5. Ability to work independently and as part of a small team
6. Posses own transportation
1. Training administration
- Administer the end to end training process (both onsite and offsite).
- Provide support to the training team for accredited training JPK and PTPK Program and customize Training Program.
- Manage student and stakeholder enquiries for Training Calendar.
- Manage and ensure that training course promotional material is updated and available for inclusion on PSDC Website, Banner location and internal PSDC location.
- Manage all the aspects of the training bookings such as meal etc, both internal and external training.
2. Office administration
- Manage and administer AE yearly budgeting, monthly finance reporting, accounts receivable enquiries and payments.
- Manage and administer all purchase requests, purchase order, invoices for AE department and inventories processes.
- Manage and provide the Head of Department with meeting minutes, regular and ad-hoc reports on the operation of the training delivered by the training team.
- Liaise with Government, Industrial and Public related on PSDC matters especially related to AE department.
- Manage and provide assistant on developing New Training Program proposal or any related proposal to PSDC and AE department and liaise with related staff to make it complete according to time given.
- To represent PSDC especially AE department in related meeting and event conducted internally and externally of PSDC (willing to travel).
3. Additional Responsibilities
a) AE New Intake
- Involved in PSDC Open Days and Education Fair scheduled by Superior to attract more participants to PSDC Training Program.
- Prepare exhibition material and program presentation slides when required.
- Able to counsel the parent and participant effectively to promote PSDC program. Able to guide them for registration (hardcopy and softcopy).
- Able to do Applied Engineering program presentation during Education Fair and Students visit.
b) Applied Engineering Student Council (Advisor).
- Act as PSDC student’s council adviser on behalf of Applied Engineering Department when appointed by superior. Need to guide PSDC students in all PSDC Students Counseling activities. Report all update activities to all Applied Engineering students in weekly assembly and Department weekly minute meeting.
- Need to cooperate and assist AE students council advisor when your assistance is needed.