- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients' objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- Min 3 years of working experience in related field.
- Solid sales track record.
- Proficient in customer support is a plus.
- Excel in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?