- To ensure the standard operation procedure and process flow is followed and adhered at all times.
- To ensure accuracy of inventory in the warehouse and perform periodic stock check.
- Plan and ensure sufficient stock available for any product promotion as advised by Sales Department.
- Update on the availability of the stock / shortage /expired / going to expired etc.
- Prepare forecast and ensure inventory are at appropriate level at all times to avoid shortage.
- Ensure sufficient buffer stock in the warehouse.
- Coordinate and follow up with Purchasing Department, supplier or vendor
- Ensure products delivered to customers are correct, accurate and are as per scheduled.
- To perform any other ad-hoc duties and responsibilities as and when required.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership