- Liaise with Main contractor on Inspection including preparation of paperwork.
- Arrangement of work with workers including setting out, and all necessary action to ensure smooth progress to meet deadline.
- To prepare estimate work progress weekly basis.
- To prepare material stock to monitor material on site is sufficient for work.
- Conduct meetings and briefing for all workers when require.
- Any other duties as assigned by Project Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Degree in Building/Civil Engineering/Quantity Survey, or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in related field.
- Fresh graduate is encourage to apply.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Melayu, and Mandarin.
- Good working attitude and must be willing to learn.
- Able to work independently to maintain high standard and accuracy.
- Good team player, responsible and displays high commitment to produce quality work.
- Good timekeeping, able to work under tight deadline and beyond normal working hours if require.
- Process own transport, willing to travel and relocate.
- Good competency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Project).
- Knowledge in AutoCAD will be an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?