- Assisting in the development of video projects and managing certain video projects independently to deliver the highest quality output.
- Applying a solid understanding of the production process for digital video creation across
- Contribute to the conceptualisation of projects, vision, sterling and creative development.
- Assist with the development of production plans and schedules.
- Organising and archiving video assets.
- Responding to urgent requests for amends, encodes and delivery.
- Ensuring that server naming and archiving conventions and adhered to.
- Helping the client to define and deliver a global video solution.
- Understanding of the production process, deliver interesting and engaging content as well as a creative and innovative can-do approach to the work, are a must
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills to work effectively within a team, creating concepts and brainstorming ideas
- Excellent in-depth knowledge of Premiere Pro and After Effects. Photoshop and Illustrator a plus
- Expert knowledge of storytelling and the editorial process
- Ability to colour correct and create basic support graphics
- Expertise with all digital media formats, encoding, transcoding and digital assets management
- Designed trained to understand typography, movement and layout with an excellent eye for detail.
- Ability to conceptualise briefs and collaborate with creative team
- Experience to work across multiple projects to very tight deadlines.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?