- Handling incoming calls in a professional & courteous manner and routing call as necessary.
- Welcomes visitors and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Accept and distribute arrangement for incoming parcels and documents.
- Parcels and documents arrangement for courier services pick-up.
- Maintain training/meeting/event rooms booking.
- Reporting on refilling of stock supplies to HR/Finance department on pantry’s items for company’s meeting/training/event.
- Maintain in/out stock record from the store room.
- Handling the customer’s online order and deal with vendor/warehouse PIC for the delivery arrangement.
- Assist in any Company activities, including preview, workshop, trainings, etc.
- Assist the superior in other ad-hoc task, which may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM/"O" Level, any field.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Word.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English and able to communicate in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess professional telephone etiquette, good communication skills and a pleasant personality.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills and proficient in both written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good interpersonal skills, independent and multi-tasking.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?