Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect. REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Preferable Degree / Diploma in Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering or relevant.
- Min 3-5 years of working experience in Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge in OEE indices, floor layout CAD, manning ratio study & improvement, cycle time & capacity modelling, dynamic simulation & mathematical modeling with good analytical skills.
- Responsible in providing mathematical models and optimization analyses in aiding better decisions.
- Develop & sustain tools and processes to support standard management e.g. capacity, OEE and cost model.
- Drive efficient management, utilization of space and manned capacity to industry benchmark.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives for UPH, OEE & cycle time.