- Offer service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Connect workflow to schedule.
- Hander all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Abide all company's filed procedures and protocols.
- Work with technical team and share information across the organisation.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- Open for Biomedical, Medical Laboratory Technology background only.
- Able to travel
- Part-time applicable
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal development opportunities
- Free Training program
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?