- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial
- Analyse costs, pricing and the company’s actual performance compared to business plan.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and reporting and operation daily activities.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization
- Conduct review and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget
- Min 2 years experience in Finance
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting or others related fields.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Regular team activities
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?