- Responsible to purchase all materials (raw material, packaging, seed, others) for farm and office, preparation of purchase orders and invoicing.
- Actively sourcing for best and alternative suppliers at best price and quality.
- Ensure high quality of purchased items and liase with Supplier with and returns/rejects.
- Creating and maintaining and organised system for purchasing files,price and specification lists.
- Manage inventory of Farm and Office/Distribution Store and ensure no stock out or low stock situation.
- Manage and build Vendor/Suppliers relationship and negotiate purchasing terms, organise payables
- Track deliveries and ensure on time in full (OTIF) delivery to Warehouse and Farm.
- Manage company inventory and assets and ensure all equipment or vehicles are in good condition.
- Respond to Supplier and Customer enquiries on order changes,cancellations and check requisition orders for accuracy.
- Liase with Logistics team on any collections/repairs/errands for Office Distribution Centre and necessary documentations.
- Weekly and/or monthly reporting for Purchasing ,Inventory & Material Planning.
- Candidate must possess at least a Certificate Diploma in Business Management or any related field
- Required language(s): Bahasa Melayu and English
- At least 1 year of experiences in related field, preferably in Purchasing, Planning or Inventory Management
- Can work independently and self motivated, with passion and drive
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills - able to interface and work with various levels of people.
- Flexible and able to travel when required and own transport preferred but not compulsory.
- Super Positive attitude : Self-motivated, high accountability and responsiblility, highly organised, eye for detail, passion for learning, confident and professional
- Quick learner, with a desire to learn and develop new skills, not afraid of work
- Bonus : Resourceful, able to do sourcing, good negotiation skills, strong planning and analytical skills
- Reporting and analytical skills - basic Microsoft skills - Excel (charts, graphs), Word, Powerpoint
- Physically fit, punctual and not prone to emergency leave or sick leave
- Full Time Position (EPF, SOCSO)
- Medical Benefits
- Travel Allowance
- Phone Allowance
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps