- Acts as a liaison between Account Services and all other departments. Traffics, supervises, coordinates and ensures the on time and orderly flow of all advertising job initiation to its release. Studio Manager & Business Director.
- Reviews, dissects and obtains complete understanding of a job brief from Account team upon receiving a brief.
- Clarifies doubts and requests missing elements from Account team if the brief is incomplete.
- Distributes jobs to the appropriate team / individual based on required skillsets.
- Sets due dates for various stages of job completion.
- Keeps abreast of studio's work and follows up on due dates that were established.
- Keep all concerned informed on the current status of all jobs in progress via weekly status reports.
- Expedites the “rush” jobs in such a way that process does not obstruct the orderly flow of every day work.
- QC completed tasks and ensure it is as per brief
- Routes completed work for internal approvals and submits them to Account team for client approval.
- Keeps up-to-date media schedules indicating the various ads scheduled.
MEASURES OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Competence in directing the smooth flow of work through the studio while maintaining harmonious relationships among all departments and outside contacts.
- Effectiveness in keeping jobs on schedule.
- Must possess complete understanding of agency traffic procedures.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage deadlines.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple assignments at one time.
- Ability to provide effective direction to account and creative groups in managing the flow of work.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?