- Responsible for quantity take off and cost estimation.
- Preparation of tender submission with specific deadline.
- Source, negotiate and award of contracts to vendors.
- Responsible for material order processing and cost controls.
- Evaluate and process vendor claims.
- Prepare monthly progress claim for submission to client / main contractor with specific deadline.
- Finalise project accounts with client and vendors.
- Any other duties as assigned by Contract Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree / Diploma in Quantity Surveyor, or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in related field.
- Fresh graduate is encourage to apply.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Melayu, and Mandarin.
- Good working attitude and must be willing to learn.
- Able to work independently to maintain high standard and accuracy.
- Good team player, responsible and displays high commitment to produce quality work.
- Good timekeeping, able to work under tight deadline and beyond normal working hours if require.
- Process own transport, willing to travel and relocate.
- Good competency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge in AutoCAD will be an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?