- Handles incoming calls (customer complaints, feedback and compliments, etc).
- Place outbound calls (regarding account status, complaints, problem resolution status, etc).
- Liaise with respective business owners, and other service partners as required on problem resolution to close the loop with customers.
- Manage customer requests for information or registration of new potential customer and connect them to the appropriate contact within the organization
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, or Degree in any field.
- At least have 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- May be required to manage, guide and motivate teams.
- Basic knowledge of business applications.
- Customer Operations Specialist for Singapore Market.
- Must be able to converse in English, Malay.
- Able to converse in Mandarin will be an advantage.