Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead partner management team to ensure they achieve their performance, schedules, and KPIs
- Develop good and effective relationships & communications with the Company Partners to and ensure all Associates are up to date with the latest information as well as applications
- Plan, manage and closely communicate with Partners to get, suggest or advice the best deal or promotion, to build brand awareness for Partners and ensure smooth execution on Merchant on-boarding process
- Track all partners’ development activities, analyze monthly progress and suggest new strategies based on findings
- Manage and monitor Partners’ inquiries via phone call, email or social media platform
- Become an effective business partner for Marketing and provide operational guidance through regular communication
- Assist in any marketing activities, including preview, workshop, trainings, etc.
- Assist in inter-department tasks and any other related tasks assigned by your superior from time to time.
We are looking for CORE TEAM MEMBER that is:
- a TEAM PLAYER
- Applicants must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in business administration, Business Management or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in the related industry/ field is required for this position
- A team player with good attitude, pro-active, accountable and able to work independently with an interest in marketing related areas
- Able to multi-task and perform under tight deadline
- Must be willing to travel outstation or overseas on an occasional basis
- Experience in retail business is an added advantage
- Preferable to communicate, read and write in English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess strong copywriting and proof-reading skills, including excellent spelling and grammar
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?