- Create, design, adapt and develop digital assets to support interactive campaigns including, but not limited to; OLA, social media, email, websites, microsites, landing pages, animations, short form video content and other projects with an eye to keep designs on brand
- Collaborate with the existing team to ensure designs are innovative and continuously optimized for digital channels
- A self-starter with the ability to confidently work with a high level of autonomy and ambiguity as the role is remote from the majority of clients and also brand-new account.
- Ensure all work is aligned with digital best practices
- Look for ways to develop new design within the guidelines.
- Propose and provide sound rationale for digital best practice, style, format, production and timelines
- To constantly push creative boundaries by the use of cutting edge design styles and embrace new design trends into their work
- Proactively monitor output quality, accuracy and consistency
- To stay up to date with the latest design trends that feed into producing exciting work and pushing creative barriers
- Be an innovative and creative thinker who constantly pushes their work and colleagues to embrace new and emerging design trends
- Ability to quickly immerse in brands and problem-solve (be fully into role within 90 days and make an immediate impact on creative output).
- A creative thinker and problem solver with exceptional attention to detail.
- Collaboration and professional relationship with creative, account and project team.
- Every project produced is of the highest quality and delivered on time.
- Competency in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and the build of rich and standard online advertising units to specific media requirements
- Experience in producing online advertising units within GDN and Double Click platforms
- Experience in producing Online Display Banners and Social Media content and can demonstrate this within a wide and varied portfolio
- Proven ability to design and build eDM newsletters
- Has an excellent understanding of the technical constraints and design regulations to which digital and social media assets must adhere to across various channels
- Is able to comfortably work as part of a team
- Have the confidence to present a clear design rationale with their work
- Be a very ‘creative’ person who will actively participate in brainstorming sessions to drive digital creative excellence across the existing team
- Possess knowledge of interaction design, mobile design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Work well under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Comfortable with tight deadlines and highly organized
- Have an eye for detail
- Maintain an interest in popular culture, and emerging digital trends and technologies
- Minimum of 3 years combined experience as a digital designer
- Confident in HTML5
- Experience working across a range of high profile client accounts within an agency environment
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?