- Conduct overall (not limited to head office) administration activities including asset management, information technology management etc.
- To provide general administrative support to the department as such upkeep documentations, staff travel support services which include hotel booking, flight booking etc.
- Plan and implement administrative procedures and effectively manage the day to day administrative functions.
- To coordinate and align with other departments in line with Company’s strategy.
- To monitor the office environment to ensure good house - keeping and good condition of equipment and premises in accordance with an established set of guidelines/standards; and take corrective steps to ensure its enforcement.
- Responsible to drive recruitment to meet the needs of the organisation.
- Maintaining attendance record.
- Maintaining staff claim & staff medical claim record.
- Liaise with relevant body/institution/organization related to HRA matters.
- To participate in process improvement activities and plans for HRA Development.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in related field
- At least 3 Years experience in related field (Human Resources/ Administration)
- Have exposure in all segments of Human Resources/ generalist (Recruitment, Training, Compensation, IR, Payroll)
- Familiar with process and procedures of online submission- Contribution Bodies such as EPF, Perkeso, Inland Revenue Board, Expatriate registration and such.
- Excellent in filing and recording
- Good writing skills (both in BM and English)
- Approachable personality, fast learner with proactive attitude
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?