- Provide health consultation and nutritional advice to customers through basic body checking.
- Formulate the best dietary supplements and recommend the company products according to customer needs.
- Collect and analyze the customers' data relating to the health and nutrition behaviors of product consumption for better follow up service.
- Responsible for expansion of business revenue of outlet.
- To develop and maintain a good customer relationship with existing and new customers.
- Responsible for any other tasks as assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in Nutrition/Dietetics
- Well verse in Chinese (Mandarin) and English is the MUST
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in healthcare line and retail industry.
- Good interpersonal skill, tactful, aggressiveness and presentable appearance
- Malaysia Female only.
- Willing to work in Shanghai for at least two years.
- Able to start work immediately.
Staff Welfare :
- Hostel will be provided
- Meal Subsidy
- Annual Medical Coverage
- Commission Scheme
- Home Leave (2 round trips air tickets per year)
- Annual increment plan and bonus
- Career Advancement Plan
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?