- Carry out network operational task including monitoring and troubleshooting of servers, software related issue and network equipment
- Perform troubleshooting, identify root cause and follow up on problem resolution until completion.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of product deployment and services and to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Manage time to meet deliverable project schedule and commitments.
- Recognize and communicate potential project opportunities to support the growth objectives of Service Department.
- Develop knowledge of customer processes and methodologies to increase the value of project/consulting engagement.
- Work collaboratively with team to successfully deliver and provide training to client on Fuji products and services.
- Meet Project schedule through development of product knowledge and deployment tools.
- Good communication,leadership,Team management skill are needed.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer- Software or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma.
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin (added advantage).
- Responsible for software deployment in an Electronics manufacturing environment as a MES engineer is an advantage.
- Implementing new application software, testing and integrating as necessary
- CNC G-Code, MPLAB, Solid Work, Java and MS Visual C++ will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge or experience on SECS/GEM is an advantage.
- At least two years of working experience in Electronics Manufacturing or SMT field is preferred.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?