- To lead and supervise workforce to produce targeted output
- Lead yield improvement and leadership to achieve breakthroughs in productivity and quality.
- To update production reports on time
- To maintain production schedules and supervise the production in line allocated
- Direct, control and motivate production staff
- To provide timely production and other performance related reports to the superior as required
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or its equivalent.
- Minumum 2-3 years of working experience in manufacturing industry
- Able to work independently and work under pressure
- Effectively lead and motivate a team of line leaders/Operators to achieve production targets.
- Must be able to work on shift
- Possess positive attitude, drive and commitment towards excellence
- Working Hour: Monday-Friday, Saturday (Alternate)
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?