Why Work with Us?
- Exciting leadership & career building
- Exposure to World Class Industrial technologies
- Fair work-life balance
- Provide competent testing & commissioning for all electrical & electronics equipment at customer’s site within the agreed timeline and costing.
- Diagnose & troubleshoot down to the component level and creative problem solving skills to get the best possible solution.
- Assisting PM in organizing, supervising & managing project and service engineers.
- Promptly provide a detailed and professional report, both for the internal & external side.
- Effective communication with external customers and team members.
- Minimum Degree in Electronic & Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or its equivalent related to engineering field.
- Required: Knowledge and / or experience in Industrial Controls & Software Systems (PLC / DCS / SCADA / IoT).
- Added advantage: Knowledge in Siemens PLC (S7, TIA Portal, A8000) / Zenon HMI / familiar with IEC61850 protocol.
- Preferred characteristics:
- Exhibit positive attitude, result & customer-oriented with strong analytical mindset.
- Team player, open to coaching and mentoring.
- Able to work efficiently independently without direct supervision.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both oral and written skills.
- Willing to work at Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam.
- Willing to travel. Possess own transport.
- Fresh Graduates and / or Interns are encouraged to apply.
Most of all, you have a great attitude and enjoy working in a top quality team.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical & personal accident insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Subsidy program