- Able to work independetly and team work
- Have good attittude , with a passion for work in this field and sense responsibility
- Creative and up-to-date with the current interior design trends / materials / fabrication methodology.
- Handle project from beggining till the ends including coordinate with clients and contractor.
- To produce detailed 2D layout / detail / sectional plans & drawing.
- To produce 3D illustration for client / presentation use.
- To design a functional spaces for commercial and residential clients.
- The ideal candidate for our interior designer position is a team player
who is effective at collaborating with colleagues but is also self-motivated and able to complete work to deadlines with minimal supervision.
- A visual portfolio of past projects is a definite plus for the interior designer candidate.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
- Required skill(s): AutoCad, 3D Studio Max, V-Ray, Adobe PhotoShop, Microsoft Office, Illustration
- Required language(s): English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related in Interior Design or Construction.
- Applicants must be passionate, keen to learn, able to work in team, committed and responsible on any task asssigned.
- Preferably Junior/Intermediate Executives specializing in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Chinese Speaking candidates preferred.
- Good Communication and Presentation skills will be comparative advantage.
- Candidate with design experience in corporate offices will be preferred.
- Medical, Car allowance
- Travelling opportunities
- Yearly bonus
- Incentive based on performance
- Company trip
Company Core Value