- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources team.
- Compile and update employee records (hard copies and data entry).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc).
- Coordinate HR projects (birthday celebration, training, surveys, annual dinner etc).
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (attendance, leaves, overtime claim etc).
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and interview schedule arrangement.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Assist with matters relate to foreign workers (transportation, hostel etc).
- Preparing several periodic HR reports.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by superior.
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position.
- PC literacy (MS Office, in particular).
- Familiarity with an HRIS or HRMS.
- Hands-on experience with ATS software and resume databases.
- Good knowledge of labour laws.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Free meal provided
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?