- Responsible and manage for overall Site Management and Site Construction team.
- Monitor and lead the site team for smooth timely task completion according to drawing and specifications.
- Business minded, cost control, minimise wastage and prevent mismanagement and theft and machinery idling, maintain workers discipline.
- Conduct site meeting and site inspection.
- Establish a excellent method of site work implementation to liase and coordinate with clients, consultants, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Establish,record and maintain a full set of project documentation.
- Ensure that projects are complying with any construction drawings, safety standards, specifications, high quality of works.
- Minimum 8 years hands-on experience as Manager for C&S project management/site coordination and construction ofbuilding/infrastructure in a contractor's organization.
- Capable of working independently, handling correspondence work and able work under presure and tight schdule.
- Candidate must possess at lease a Professional Certiticate/Diploma/Degree in Engineering (Civil) or Building or equivalent.
- Good construction knowledge and coordination skill with client,consultants and sub-contractors * Required computer skill - MS Office, AutoCAD, MS Project.
Interested applicants are invited to email your complete resume including current and expected salary to:-
No: 10, Jalan Damai Utama 3, Taman Damai Utama, 47180 Puchong, Selangor
HP: 012-5077223 E-mail : email@example.com