* Location : Industri Desa Aman, Kepong
* 5 working days
Main Job Scope :-
Oversee Online Order, Stock, Payment, Installation, Delivery, Fulfilment
- To manage e-store / e-platform to achieve an effective fulfilment from Sales, Merchandising, Customer Service, e-Shop Management, Pricing, Promotion, Stock, Warehouse, installation to delivery to end consumer.
- Ensure adequate stock management tools and processes are in place to enable efficient working across all online shops
- Identify and explore new customer groups as appropriate, including new country delivery options from current websites.
- Work with the Retail Management Team to formulate online sales strategy and take responsibility for its implementation in conjunction with Retail Shop and maintaining quality control of the execution at shop level
- Work closely with the Retail Product Team to optimize all websites and ensure local online shopping preferences are satisfied and reflected in product offering
- Work with Product team to test various sales mechanics and offers by product type, time of year and other variables to determine how calendar of activity should evolve.
- Ensure that Product Updates are delivered within the set timeframes on all online shops.
- Ensure that products are listed across all online shops to maintain consistency of offering.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, conduct competitor research and anticipate changes in customer demand patterns.
- Gather findings from execs to prioritise key areas requiring analysis, work with MI & Pricing Exe & Marketing Director to perform relevant analysis and agree on course of action that will increase sales work.
- Contribute insight into the strategic direction of the online selling team through understanding of the complexity of all different aspects of the business.
- Work with Analytics team to enhance the shops and increase revenue and profitability
- Set out framework of Google Analytics requirements for each site and collate Exec output and feedback to establish key improvement areas to the MARCOM Manger.
- Collate finance related data (stock levels, stock take, P&P budgets (etc)) and disseminate to team to enable the completion of related tasks
- Cross Department working to support efficiency and growth to achieve Great consumer satisfaction in the whole online selling fulfilment process.
- Lead the team, supporting them in achieving their own objectives to grow their online shops and solving day to day problems whilst adhering to corporate competencies.
- Be responsible for collaborating with inter-department to manage aspect pf online sales including business planning, sales & marketing
Manpower Management & Training
- Establish clear team responsibilities, ensuring all direct reports have relevant objectives, PDPs and yearly appraisals, while working synergistically with other teams to operate as one larger Online Retail team
- Ensure there is sufficient language and resourcing cover for the online shops and other online selling activities at all times and engage temporary staff as necessary within budget available
- Recruitment of staff as and when required, including internships
- To train new staff as required to ensure they are equipped to operate the online shops
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mathematics, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Experienced in preferably Digital media/marketing of Retail, Ecommerce , Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing and knowledge in Media optimization and Wed Analytics is an added advantage.
- Knowledable in e-Commerce/3rd party e-Marketplace, mobile, multi-channel and/or digital system integration
- Possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Google Analytics & proficient in Microsoft Excel
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities