- Develop new potential customers.
- Service existing accounts by providing solutions and technical advice to customers.
- Ensure sales target are achieved.
- Manage, coordinate & execute the marketing plan to achieve sales target.
- Implement and analyse sales strategies and activities.
- Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, time, manpower and materials requirements and organize work activities in a systematic and timely manner.
- Ensure that the submission and approval of all project material purchase requisitions are done on time.
- Actively promote company’s product & image.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating work activities and resolving problems.
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring subcontractor’s activities at project sites.
- Assist project manager in monitoring and preparing progress claims.
- Implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the quality management system.
- Ensure that project operations and document control procedures are adhere to and maintain good house-keeping and implement safety practices.
- Ensure that all works carried out are in accordance to the drawings, specifications, construction plan, procedures, work instructions, etc.
- Ensure that inspection and tests are carried out as per Inspection and Test Plans and that all quality control mechanisms are being used.
- Liaise with government authorities on regulations issues and coordinate contingency planning.
- Attend to client / project enquiries and quotation requests.
- Undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior and the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Possess own car and willing to travel
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?