- Industry: FMCG
- Company Background: Fast growing local beauty company
- Position Title: Key Account Senior Manager
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
- Salary Range: Up to RM8,000
- Manage and build a successful business relationship with all key accounts assigned.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis for respective business/ channel units to identify threat and opportunity to be used for strategic sales channel planning.
- Develop, plan and execute short to mid-term sales strategies for the key customer groups and achieve profit objectives for each account within budgeted spend.
- Work closely with the marketing team on category analysis and account performance in all areas including sales, profit, shelf management and promotional effectiveness.
- Projecting sales forecast for respective key accounts and work towards achieving sales budget.
- Identify opportunities and avenues to grow market share and revenue.
- Drive and monitor all aspect of trade promotion activities to ensure trade funds are used effectively and efficiently and ensure sales execution are in lie with marketing objectives.
- Ensure execution issues and challenges are addressed timely without compromising speed to market.
- Actively collaborate with internal cross functional team to execute new initiatives.
- Responsible for the development and building of the annual account plan to achieve company objectives in sales, market shares and ensure sector profitability in the long run.
- Ability to develop solid understanding of the sector and businesses that related to it
- Continuously monitoring and analyzing competitor’s activities to identify their strengths and weaknesses in order to develop specific accounts tactical plans.
- Manage A&P within budget and to optimize overall resource to maximize productivity, to advice management on best course of action.
- Prepare annual trading terms analysis of each spent element and advice on specific action plans to improve terms productivity.
- Execute effective promotions campaigns within specific time-frame. Track actual planogram/ location of display against plan via close communication/ coordination with field sales team and promoters’ team.
- Consistent status update of accounts performance in regard to stocks inventory, replenishment activities, promotions execution and pending issues to be resolved.
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the company from time.
- Diploma/ Degree in Marketing, Business, Commercial or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years field management and key account management experience for FMCG in Hyper/ Supermarket channel or pharmacy channel.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel (advanced), Words, Power Point and Access.
- Possess own transport and able to travel extensively.
- Good in interpersonal, communication (oral & written), analytical, negotiation, planning, problem-solving and presentation skills.
- A track record in creating and executive sales strategies.
- Possess strong network among the FMCG industry.
- Experience in creating and diagnose approach in new business development.
- Capable of working with people at all levels and have a highly adaptable attitude.
- Capable of creating a high performing culture within the team.
- Possess the desire and drive to succeed in fast pace and highly competitive environment.
- Experience in delivering strong key account management plans with a record of accomplishment in being able to connect with and influence key decision makers.
- Must be able to work under pressure situations and time constraints.
For interested applicants, please click “apply” or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For confidential discussion, you may Whatsapp Jessie at 016-213 8224.