- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of AUTOCAD is a must.
- Computer literate in MS Office & Excel Software
- Required languages: English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently at site.
- Must be willing to work extra hours.
- Possess good working attitude and work well under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- To plan and schedule all site installation works.
- Monitor Site Supervisors’ progress on site completion according to deadlines.
- To coordinate with drafter on preparation of Shop Drawings and As-Built Drawings.
- To prepare list of materials with quantity for procurement & timely delivery to site.
- To prepare correspondences to clients, authorities, and other relevant parties.
- To attend all meetings and liaise with relevant Authorities for approval.
- To prepare monthly progress reports and assist in site measurements.
- To justify all progress claims and variation order works.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?