- Offer guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
- Determine clients' needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties' value.
- Display and market real property to possible buyers.
- Provide necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc).
- Arrange property auctions or exchanges.
- Maintain and update listings of available properties.
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors.
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors.
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson.
- Good track of successful sales record.
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent sales, negotiation and communication skills.
- Pleasant and trustworthy.
- MS Office familiarity.
- Possess real estate agent's or broker's licence.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Company trips
- Personal development opportunities