- To assist Technician/ Supervisor and responsible to fully operate one process palnt to meet production targets, quality standards and to avoid losses.
- Responsible to provide complete and accurate written logs of the plant performance and to communicate accurate information across and between shifts.
- To close monitoring of any mechanical work carried out on the plant and assist where possible.
- To report to Technician/ Supervisor of plant problem for trouble shooting.
- To follow procedures required by Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) during the cleaning operations and maintenance.
- To asist Technician/ upervisor in charge in training of new operator.
- Must be able to work in rotating shifts (6 days work and 2 days off as per duty roaster)
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma (Engineering - Chemical Process, Industrial Mechanical, Mechanical or in any related field)
- Preferably with at at least 1 year of relevant experience in manufacturing industry. Food Industry would be added advantage.
- Required skill(s): Knowledge in trouble shoot, preventive maintenance
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Free meal during working hours
- Lundry services for company uniform