What You Will Primarily Do:
- To handle quality assurance and quality control matters in the Company
- To assist in maintaining standard operating procedures, work instructions, flow chart and specifications and ensure proper documentation and well maintenance of records
- Assist in the determinating of food safety and quality issues and oversee continuous improvement of the Company's quality system
- Assist in preventing, curbing and resolving quality problems through inspection and non-conformance procedures.
- Review and monitor proper execution and maintenance of Quality Management Systems conforming to GMP, HACCP, HALAL and ISO standards and establish continuous improvement programs.
- To assume a key role in internal auditing and enlist in our Answering Committee during external audits.
- To handle and answer to customer complaints and non-conformance findings.
- Assist in all other matters pertaining quality assurance and quality control in the Company.
What We May Need From You:
- Self-motivated, diligent team player with a strong sense of responsibility and quality consciousness.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Food Technology/ Food Science/ Nutrition or equivalent.
- At least 2 years and above work experience in a related sector.
- Experience in GMP, HACCP, HALAL and ISO will be added advantage.
- Required languages: Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Working location: Kepong
Some of the Perks Working with Us:
- Yearly appraisal and bonus
- Friendly and diverse work environment
- Company accommodation*
- In-job training and external trainings
- Five days a week
- Panel clinic
- Open parking
* For colleagues residing outside the Greater Klang Valley only. Subject to availability.