Duty Station: Petaling Jaya/Kuala Lumpur
Responsibility of Position:
- To build partnerships with private sector, government and civil society and generate funds and other resources.
Activities will include:
- Development of corporate partnership and sponsorship schemes
- Development of individual/public contribution schemes
- Development of promotion and fundraising mechanisms
- Input to development of new projects and activities
- Inputs into branding and promotion of GEC.
- Development of concepts and strategies for awareness campaigns/events
- Support coordination with media
- Degree in Communications/Marketing or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of building partnerships and raising funds
- Commitment to support environment protection and community welfare
- Experience in working with non-profit organizations an advantage
- Fluent in English with good presentation skills
- Fluency in other languages an advantage
- Experienced in computer and internet use
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and in teams
- Willingness to travel
- Pleasant personality with good public relation skills
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?