- Company Name: Agensi Pekerjaan Intelek Talent Solutions Sdn Bhd
- Location: Sabah
- Experience: 5 - 8 Years
- Keywords / Skills: QC manager,QC,"Quality Control",Quality assurance,"Quality Control Manager","Quality Control Management"
- Function: ,,
- Role: Customer Service Executive,Quality Assurance/ Control
- Industry: Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
- Posted On: 14th Feb 2019
- Job Ref code: 3871920
Since 1999, Intelek has evolved from being a small talent management solutions provider, to becoming one of the fastest growing recruitment and human resource solutions provider in the country. Our range of expertise encompasses permanent, contractual & temporary staffing, executive search & placement and payroll administration.Intelek serves a wide range of clients in supporting their excellent business through our innovative services and a team of dynamic and vibrant recruitment consultants. We transform job seekers to career seekers turning dreams into reality. We strive to seek the best in people and amplify their excellence. Job Description Job Description :
- Perform activities in the Quality Control department carried out by the QC personnel.
- Manage and maintain the key Quality System documentation (Quality Manual, Quality System Procedures).
- Ensure to control further processing and delivery of non-conforming products until the non-conformance or unsatisfactory conditions are corrected.
- Coordinate and monitor customer complaints in the system on timely closures with the responders.
- Bachelor Degree in Science as Chemical, Chemistry, Physics or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in manufacturing environment and familiar with the requirements in implementation and Manufacturing Quality System.
- Excellent knowledge in ISO 9001 and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP).
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia both written & spoken.
- Applicants who are willing to be relocated to Kuantan, Pahang are encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants kindly contact Ms. Shakti at 016-3836841 or email your updated resume to .
Applicants are requested to register online at www.intelek.com.my and to walk-in for an interview session at the following address:
Intelek Talent Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (Penang Branch)
1-2-23, Block 1B, Elit Avenue,
Jalan Mayang Pasir 3,
11950 Bayan Baru,
Kindly bring along your:
1. Updated Resume
2. Certificates (Original & Photocopy)
3. Photocopy IC
4. Passport photo
5. Copy of Payslips (3 Months)
6. Copy of Current Job Appointment Letter
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?