Qualifications QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Organize recreational activities to the employees.
- Administer employee transportation and lockers system
- Champions all awards and recognition activities for employees and family.
- Responsible for community service activities.
- Gauge the company-employee pulse which include managing employee’s dialogue.
- Responsible to ingrain company core values into employee work culture
- Develop internal & corporate communication to ensure all employees are well informed of the company activities and provide increase of knowledge in employees
- Collaboration with corporate communications department to identify key initiatives, project timelines and deliverables
- Good understanding in local applicable laws, any regulations or procedures, RBA and any type of customer labor and ethics auditable standards
Bachelors Degree in related field KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Able to anticipate trends and future needs.
· Troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills.
· Organizational and time management skills.
· Provides good consultative skills.
· Good oral & written communication skills.
· Good Interpersonal Skills - able to interact at all levels.
· Highly responsible and dependable.
· Able to work with minimum supervision yet fulfills requirement
· Able to work under stress to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks
· Self-motivated, independent and proactive
· Must possess strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
· Responsible to manage all Industrial Relations (IR) activities in the areas of compliance, discipline and exit in accordance to related company policies, local labor laws and corporate procedures. Comply with SOX, RBA and any type of labor and ethics audit requirements for all IR related activities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?