- To be responsible for the accuracy of all incoming and outgoing inventory.
- Stock monitoring and inventory control, to ensure smooth stock flow and practice FIFO.
- Assist in loading / unloading for all operation activities required.
- To assist in stoke take and participate in every stock count activities.
- To ensure that storage area arrangement, housekeeping and maintenance are carefully planned and initiated to meet space management needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to drive forklift.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM qualification or equivalent.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, highly discipline, hardworking and a team player.
- At least 1 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.