Job Title : Senior Executive (Brand Management)
- Manage a Home related product portfolio to meet company objectives in terms of sales and profitability.
- Develop marketing strategies and plans to grow the assigned portfolio, within budget.
- Execute plans to achieve set objectives, including branding, promotions, campaigns and value creation.
- Study market trends and product gap to identify new product or upgrade opportunities, and working closely with product development team in forecasting and pricing.
- Provide clear positioning, strategies and communication plans to support new launches and campaigns.
- Sales performance tracking and analysis for proactive action to management the sales.
- Work with the relevant departments to implement plans to achieve the desired results.
- Degree holder in Marketing or Business related field
- Minimum 5 years Marketing experience.
- Possess strong leadership skills, resourceful and with strategic thinking mindset.
- Analytical and creative with marketing skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Working experience in the MLM industry is an added advantage
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Lunch Subsidized
- Free Parking