- To manage Biz Partner relationship with Key Clients (Key Account Management)
- To identify potential Biz Partners and develop New Biz Partners as Excellent Performers (Key Clients)
- To develop & implement online vs offline (020) strategies to attract New Biz Segment via digital marketing platform/channel
- To conduct field activities that inline with marketing & branding projects of company.
- To report on performance-based results of sales & marketing activities conducted, campaign effectiveness and business impact analysis on regional basis.
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing or any related field.
- Willing to travel outstation
- At least one year sales & marketing working experience (Preferable Multi Level Marketing
- Passion in Digital Marketing and willing to learn.
- Good command in English, Bahasa Malaysia or Mandarin; in written or verbal communications.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Lunch Subsidy
- Free Parking