- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Develop positive relationships with customers.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers needs.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Report on the coverage accounts
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. monthly & quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Willing to travel outstation
- Experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience will be an added advantage.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- An ability to deliver and answer inquiries on time.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Company trips
- Medical insurance