- Technical support to dealers & retailers;
- Claims & Warranty management;
- Liaising with brand principles for technical issues and claims;
- Providing training to dealers, sales team and retail technical team;
- Administrative support on product order, claims & warranty and event preparation;
- Maintain close relationships and contact with sales team, retail personnels, dealers and delivering first hand information to strenghten support and collaboration.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent. Those without the necessary qualifications but with extensive relevant working experiences can also be considered;
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin will be an advantage in dealing with dealers;
- Required Skill(s): Mechanical skills, communication skills, good follow-up, administrative skills, systematic and organized.
- Basic computer skills (Ms.Excel, Ms.Word and Ms.Power Point)
- Must be proactive with high initiative, responsible, strong team spirit and an unquenchable desire to learn and grow.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Staff purchase
- Good career development programme
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?