Key responsibilities & duties
- Liasing and communicating with Thai branches staff & Government Statutory Department in Thailand
- Responsible for full set account of Thai branches
- Responsible for data entry & documents filling & daily operation task of the department require.
- To prepare bills, invoices, PO, DO, GR, CN, logistic documentation, Stock Allocation Documents, Cheque preparation or Giro, banking facilities documents or any others relevant preparation documents as allocated by the immediate reporting senior or HOD.
- To prepare all accounting, sales operations, warehouse & Logistic, Treasury related documentation and work process as requested by the immediate reporting senior or HOD.
- Translate from Thai to English on all important documents and also Marketing Communication Material & work closely with Marketing Team on Communicate with Thailand Supplier and vendors
Perform other ad hoc assignment and tasks as requested by management
Work experience and skills
- Candidate must possess at least basic accounting background
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in the related field.
- Required language(s): Thai and English
- Fresh graduate is welcome for the position.
- Do not mind to work extra mileage and highly commitment and responsibility to work.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities