- To build & manage Biz Partner relationship with Top Achiever (Key Account Management)
- To identify potential Biz Builder among Active Distributors; develop & follow up New Biz Builder as Independent Entrepreneur (Key Clients Management) via CBO Networking System.
- To develop, implement & review online vs offline (020) strategies to attract New Biz Segment (<35) via digital marketing platform/channel
- To plan, conduct and review field activities that in line with Biz Opportunity Marketing initiatives.
- To report on performance-based results of sales & marketing activities conducted, campaign effectiveness, business impact analysis of regional sales performance; and provide proposals/solutions to enhance the performance of business of Malaysia Market on monthly basis.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or any related field.
- Willing to travel outstation
- At least five years sales & marketing working experience (Preferable Multi- Level Marketing)
- Passion in Digital Marketing and willing to learn.
- Good command in Bahasa Malaysia, English, or Mandarin; in written or verbal communications.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Lunch Subsidised
- Free Parking