- To conduct outlet performance evaluations measured by Quality, Service, Cleanliness, Value (Q.S.C.V), assistance in New Outlet Opening Check (NOOC) and New Outlet Opening Approval (NOOA)
- Completing evaluations report to timely manner.
- To assist the Franchisee to improve their business operations through advisory, consultation and maintenance of company standards.
- To increase Outlet Operational Standards (QSC) through coaching, improving their outlet managment skills and provide sound adviseto increase profitability.
- Facilitating good communication, encouraging teamwork among outlet crew.
- To monitor outlet performance of the Franchisee into three prespective. PEOPLE, CUSTOMER and BUSINESS through regular inspectorate visits.
- To follow and improve the company policies & procedures, documentation and operations as to in line with the market trends and needs.
- To execute new implementation as per management decision.
- Handling Franchisee in operational issues, feedback and suggestions.
- Provide solutions to Franchisee on operations issues (service, etc)
- Able to conduct training program to key managementas well as Franchisor level.
- Any other task that may require from time to time.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?